AIS Outreach Practice Publication Award
About the Award
The AIS Outreach Practice Publication Award was created to recognize members who successfully transfer research to practitioner audiences in practice-based publications.
Qualifications for the Award
The publication can be a book in any medium in the public domain or an impactful online or offline publication other than a journal article or a report that serves as the primary basis for a journal article. The book or other practice-based publication selected for the award must be publicly available with evidence that it has influenced practitioner or decision makers in the public or private sectors. The winner of the Outreach Practice Publication Award will be determined by a volunteer committee of AIS members representing a variety of stakeholders in the community, as appointed by the VP of Publications.
- Yoshimasa Masuda, Carnegie Mellon University/Keio University/Tokyo University of Science for “Enterprise Architecture for Global Companies in a Digital IT Era: Adaptive Integrated Digital Architecture Framework (AIDAF)”
- Mayur Joshi, University of Manchester for “Why So Many Data Science Projects Fail to Deliver”
- Barbara Wixom – Data is everybody’s business
- Mary Lacity, Leslie Willcocks – Service Automated Book Series
- Jeanne Ross, Peter Weill, David C. Robertson – Enterprise Architecture as Strategy: Creating a Foundation for Business Execution
- Dr. Yves Pigneur – Business Model Generation
The Selection Process
A description of the nomination and selection process can be found in Council Policy. To submit a nomination for this award, please use the online nomination form that will be available until October 7.
If you have any questions about this award, please contact the AIS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.